Say what you will about Tyler, The Creator, dude always brings the LOLs.
The rapper recently appeared (with Odd Future members Taco and Jasper in tow) on Shade 45’s Sway In The Morning SiriusXM radio show to drop a few rhymes and to talk shop about his upcoming full length Wolf. All in all, it was a pretty comedic affair.
Some of the highlights:
- Odd Future member Jasper, upon being greeted by host Sway: “Nothing man, you know… just doing drugs.”
- Tyler, on how Wolf differs from the rest of his catalog” “I’m stoked I focused in and tried to craft the worst shit I could possibly make… the album sucks…I think I just naturally lost it, like I didn’t progress or anything and I just naturally lost that spark I had.”
- Tyler, upon wrapping his over-the-top freestyle: “My name is my name! You ever had a hot dog, nigga?”
Latest posts by Dayton O'Connor (see all)
- Frank Ocean And Producer Malay Sued For Infringement Over ‘Channel Orange’ Track “Lost” - March 10, 2013
- The Maine Wrap Recording On Fourth Album - March 10, 2013
- STREAM: Justin Timberlake – “Suit & Tie” (Dillon Francis Remix) - March 8, 2013