Purevolume is reporting that Chad Gilbert, lead guitarist of New Found Glory was electrically shocked onstage at a performance in Anaheim, California this evening.
Word comes from a photographer in attendance who explains that a faulty microphone at Chain Reaction sent Gilbert to the floor and, subsequently, backstage.
New Found Glory was playing the venue this evening in the first of two audio captured performances that would comprise a live album.
After collapsing, Gilbert was taken backstage while the rest of the band performed without him. The audience was informed that the musician was ok, but would not be returning to the stage that evening.
The story is developing. Check back for more information.
Soooo @xchadballx just got electrocuted on stage at chain reaction from his mike shorting out shitty fucking venue LAWSUIT!!!!
— Clinton (@ItsClintonCraig) March 28, 2013
Latest posts by Jacob Tender (see all)
- UTG INTERVIEW: Lydia Talks ‘Run Wild’ On Their Headlining Tour - October 20, 2015
- UTG’s 31 Days Of Halloween: ‘Alien 3’ - October 5, 2015
- SINGLE REVIEW: Jonny X Kyle X Midnite – “Party And The Dream” - January 6, 2015