Big Footprints Release 16-Way Split For $2

Big Footprints

Big Footprints released a number of different splits during the summer to raise money for The Boys & Girls Clubs Of America, and now they’ve combined all of those splits into one 16-way split. You can pick up the split for only $2. Yes, $2! 80% of the proceeds are being donated to The Boys & Girls Clubs Of America, while the other 20% will be funding Big Footprints’ next project. You need to act quickly though, as the sale ends tomorrow, September 30.

The split includes music from You Blew It!, Koji, Pet Symmetry, Have Mercy and more! You can stream all 16 songs below. Be sure to purchase the split as well since it’s going to a good cause.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.